Subject: A proposed resolution

I'd like to propose the following resolution for consideration on Monday's TC call.

I think it is self-explanatory, but please ask question or suggest revisions as needed.

Thanks,

Resolved:

1) That the ODF TC welcomes any questions from ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34 and
member NB's regarding OpenDocument Format, the functionality it
describes, the planned evolution of this standard, and its relationship
to other work on the technical agenda of JTC1/SC34

2) That the ODF TC has welcomed and continues to welcome the
participation of all companies, agencies and individuals with an
interest in editable office document formats.

3) That the ODF TC request that the OASIS Liaison to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34
communicate this Resolution to the SC34 Secretariat and request that
this communication be entered into the document registry of SC34.