Subject: Re: [office] Unicode relative spaces -- Was,proposal for new position and space attributes for the list level

Marbux,

thank you very much for thesr clarifications.

marbux wrote:
> Sorry for the delay in responding. I had some catching up to do on
> more urgent tasks.
>
> [more inline]

[..]

> I said earlier that I did not know of anyone who planned to implement
> this at this time. That is why at this point, I am not asking that the
> em-based system of measurements actually be added to the spec, only
> that we not make changes, e.g., in lists, that would get in the way of
> adding them later.

Do you have any hints that the current list proposal would conflict with
adding em-based measures? Or do you would only like to see that the
editors of the proposal check that?

I'm asking because we are discussing the list proposals for a very long
time now, so I think we should resolve any remaining issues as soon as
possible, so that we can vote on the proposal.