Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Work Call Agenda March 5, 2007

Since I will not be in the office the next two days I have send out the
agenda already today. The Wiki reflects the status of proposal as it is
today. Lars will adapt the Wiki on Friday if something changes.

Since there a many proposal on the agenda, please send your questions to
the mailing list before the meeting.

Thanks

Michael

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> OpenDocument TC
>
> Agenda Phone Conference March 5, 2007
> ======================================
>
> The OpenDocument Technical Committee will have its next
> Work TC Call on Monday, March the 5th, at 7am PT (3pm GMT).
>
> The call does not count towards voter eligibility.
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=12869
>
> The dial-in information is:
>
> US (toll free): 800 867 8609
> international: +49 69509594678
> access code: 2364674
>
> The following keys can be used to mute/unmute the line:
> *6 Mute line
> *7 Unmute line
>
> Agenda
> ------
>
> 7:00-7:05
>     Dial-In, Roll Call
>
> 7:05-7:55
>     Approval of Meeting Minutes, Action Item Review
>     Discussion of OpenDocument v1.2 proposals[1]
>
> 7:55-8:00
>     New action item review
>

> Best regards
>
> Michael Brauer