Subject: Re: [office] renewed proposal for new position and spaceattributesforthe list level

Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> can we:
>
> * use the fo:text-indent attribute instead of the text:label-aligned-at attribute? This would make the numbering styles consistent with the ODF style concept.
>
> * specify alignment relative to fo:margin-left+fo:text-indent as to the picture I posted in the numclarification.pdf?
I can support these two changes to my proposal.
This would also make the part of my proposal about the competition of
the paragraph indent attributes and the new list level indent attributes
easier to specify.
Thus, the position, at which the list label is aligned, is
fo:margin-left + fo:text-indent.

Note: During the design of my proposal this alternative was also in my
mind. But, having the list label alignment position directly in the
attributes seemed to be more natural to me at this time. Thus, I had
chosen it.

> * Change the semantic of missing fo:margin-left and fo:text-indent from beeing "0" to "derived from paragraph"?
Together with the above given proposed changes I can support this change
to my proposal, too.

> * Include the examples of the attached numclarification.pdf as normative in your ODF proposal?
Sure. Examples are always good for the understanding.

> All this are just minor changes which just make the enhancements more consistent with the existing ODF style concept.
>
> What do you think?
Sounds good.

Regards, Oliver.