Subject: Re: [office] list-override proposal

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 16:11, Florian Reuter wrote:
> Here is my proposal for the list-override enhancement.

Have I missed something?

As I understood from David end last year, the consensus was that the
style-override would _only_ be for text:list way of working and the list-id
would _only_ be for the numbered-paragraph way of working.

The attached proposal doesn't reflect this at all.

See;
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200612/msg00001.html
--
Thomas Zander