Subject: Re: [office] Normative examples for ODF1.1

Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I compiled a set of normative samples during the weekend.
>
> I hope it reflects Thomas' and Oliver's view.
>
> If so I would like to vote on them today.
>
> Thomas, Oliver: Please pay attention to the sample 10.
>
> ~Florian

First, I disagree about the given clarifications:

- default value of text:continue-numbering has to be "false", when you
interpret the first paragraph of ODF 1.1 specification, sub chapter
"Continue Numbering" in chapter 4.3.1 List Block.

- the markup of a list, namely the list style, doesn't define the
content structure, namely the list. See also posting
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200703/msg00063.html from
Thomas Zander.

ad Sample 9:
It's wrong.
As stated in the ODF 1.1 specification a default list style is applied
to the list items of the first <text:list>. Thus, it doesn't equals the
second list using <text:list-header> and the normal paragraphs.

ad Sample 10:
It's wrong.
This sample isn't valid ODF 1.1, because style:list-style-name="" isn't
possible in ODF 1.1

ad Sample 11:
It's wrong.
A list style, given at a paragraph style, isn't applied to a normal
paragraph. See ODF 1.1 specification, sub chapter "List Style" in
chapter "14.1 Style Element".

Regards, Oliver.