Subject: Re: [office] Normative examples for ODF1.1

Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> but when you define "text:continue-numbering" as beeing "false" then
> <text:numbered-paragraph text:style-name="L1"><text:p>A</text:p></text:numbered-paragraph>
> <text:numbered-paragraph text:style-name="L1"><text:p>B</text:p></text:numbered-paragraph>
> will result in
> 1. A
> 1. B
>
> right? Since this isn't right the only conclusion if that the default is "true".

No, the given result isn't the only correct interpretation in ODF 1.1

And again, I've to repeat the following statement:
ODF 1.1 specification doesn't specify, how numbered paragraphs form a
certain list and thus, how a counter domain is formed for numbered
paragraphs.
Thus, it's not clear, if the both above given numbered paragraphs form
*one* list or *two* list.

Regards, Oliver.