Subject: Re: [office] conversion algorithm

On Monday 12 March 2007 18:38, Florian Reuter wrote:
> How does this change anything?

Part of the specification that Oliver and I agreed upon on this list stated
that the first paragraph defines the list-style for the whole list.

Which means that you have to use the same list-style for all the <text:list>
items as the first <numbered-paragraph> of that list uses.

I at least recall talking about that, can't immediately find it. If its not in
the proposal that would be good to add, as it solves your problem, right?
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature