Subject: Re: [office] list-override proposal

Hi,

my view on attribute text:continue-numbering is the following:
- The attribute makes a statement about how one list can continue the
numbering of the preceding list.
- Because by default the numbering of a list *isn't* continued - see
first paragraph of sub chapter "Continue Numbering" of chapter "4.3.1
List Block", Thus, in my view the value of text:continue-numbering can't
be "true", if it is missing. Because this would contradict the current
ODF 1.1 specification.
- The attribute is mainly introduced for lists, which are defined by
<text:list>.
- Because for numbered paragraphs (text:numbered-paragraphs) the current
ODF 1.1 specification doesn't state, what makes a list. Thus, I've got
problems to apply with attribute to numbered paragraphs - it's not clear
in ODF 1.1 what makes a list a list, when numbered paragraphs are used
to define the list items.

Regards, Oliver.