Subject: Re: [office] list-override proposal

Hi Oliver,

I don't understand what you mean by "For me, this attribute is somehow a attribute for a list, not for a list
item."

Can you be more explicit? In fact it is an attribute of a list, right?

~Florian

Florian Reuter wrote:
> Can you then please define the meaning of continue-numbering?

No. I can only give my view on it - see below.
For me, this attribute is somehow a attribute for a list, not for a list
item.

> Seems to me that you have a rather complex view in mind.

No, my view isn't complex. But, it doesn't seem to be complete.

Regards, Oliver.