Subject: Re: [office] list-override proposal

If the list-id proposal is accepted there still is a continue-numbering attached to a numbered-paragraph where we don't
have any idea what this means, right?

So I disagree that the list-id proposal solves this question. Unless you adress it in your proposal.

~Florian

On Tuesday 13 March 2007 11:11, David Faure wrote:
> > So you say:
> >
> > * text:continue-numbering will be removed from text:numbered-paragraph,
> > entirely.
>
> Yes.
> [unless someone here sees some meaning in keeping that attribute, but least
> you and I don't]

To put it more in perspective; it is not needed when the list-id proposal is
accepted.
If its not accepted we will keep having a big stink over the logic of the tags
default value. Which is a big reason to accept the proposal.

As I saw Oliver also say he sees no use for this tag, and I agree. That means
all TC members working on lists agree its not a useful tag in the context of
numbered-paragraphs and most importantly, it is not actually being used in
any existing documents.

I think we should remove it from the spec, unless someone has a better idea to
stop using it.
--
Thomas Zander