Subject: Re: [office] list-override proposal

On Tuesday 13 March 2007 11:25, Florian Reuter wrote:
> > What is so hard to understand here?
>
> I look at the spec and your proposal. I see all the attributes and elements
> and wonder what they do.
>
> You have to be clear what all these attributes mean. Or you have to remove
> then.
>
> But simply letting them in and saying "we don't care" is nothing I can
> agree to. So I'm sorry to say that I can't stop bothering you about
> clarification what all these attributes do.

Ok, that's progress.

Can we, please, only discuss any attributes and what they do in the 1.2
release based on the assumption that the list-id proposal is accepted?

If so; please just put a
  "Assuming list-id proposal is accepted; how about..." in your emails you
still have problems with.

--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature