Subject: Re: [office] Critical problem

Thomas,

This issues is also very important to me, as Notes rich text also has a mechanism for doing this with lists and I need to be able to render that in ODF 1.2, if not before. Could I please ask that rather than saying "Of course its possible", that you actually write the code that you think makes it possible? Just show the example, and I am sure Florian would be more satisfied, as would I, but saying it is possible without showing an example is just going to lead to more arguments. If it is possible, please write down the code.

Regards,

Ben Langhinrichs
Genii Software
+1 216-991-5220