Subject: Re: [office] Open questions

Hi Florian,

Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> a) So I conclude that the document attached to http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200703/msg00152.html will be
> rendered as
> 1.P1
> 2.P2
> Text
> I.P3
> II.P4
> Text
> 1.P5
> 2.P6
>
> according to your lastest proposal. I need confirmation for that.

As long as I don't know, how the answer to this off-topic will help
you to understand the existing proposal, I will not give you any
statement on this.

> b)
>> I don't know, what's the intention of the questions about
>> style:list-style-name and text:start-value is? Can you please explain?

Please, state what is the intention? I still don't know it.

> I am not confident with the status of your current proposal. I learned several things in the mail thread which are not
> reflected in your proposal at all.
>
> So I would like to ask you to explicitly make a statement about all the attributes of a text:list, text:list-item,
> text:numbered-paragraph. Altought the only statement is "the behaviour will not be changed". (However as I learned for
> example that continue-numbering for numbered-paragraphs should be removed... I guess you have to state this)
>
> Since there has been so much uncertany you would help me (and the other TC memebers) when you would include some
> normative samples.
>
> I also guess there is a need to clarify what a the default values of a default style are.

Please be a little bit more constructive.
Why don't you make your own suggestions, what should be included into
the existing proposal?

Regards, Oliver.