Subject: List and numbered paragraph requirements

Dear TC members,

thank you very much for sending your requirements to the list. As
promised, I have combined the requirements I've got from Florian, Oliver
and Thomas and my own into a single document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/23090/list-requirements.odt

I have renumbered the requirements. They start with a letter that
indicated who has posted them (F=Florian, O=Oliver, T=Thomas,
M=Michael=myself). I further have combined a few requirements into a
single one, but the individual requirements still have individual numbers.

Please check whether I have copied your requirements correctly.

I think we can start now to compare the proposal against the
requirements. Please make sure your opinion regarding one proposal is
contained within a single mail or document, and please use separate
mails or documents for each proposal you would like to comment.

If you do not think that a certain requirement is reasonable, please
state so, but don't hesitate to provide the information whether a
proposal meets it or not anyway.

If a certain proposal does not meet a requirement that you think is
essential, please don't hesitate to provide an example why this is the
case if that's reasonable.

Since there are a couple of requirements, I don't know how long it will
take to actually compare them to the requirements. I will put the topic
on the agenda of the call on Monday if, and only if, I think we have
enough information available Thursday COB to make a decision either on a
proposal or how to proceed in the call.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer