Subject: Re: [office] lists, can we wrap it up?

On Friday 23 March 2007 10:52, Florian Reuter wrote:
> Regarding your questions:
> a) http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200703/msg00238.html
>
> When I understood correctly I guess the answer is yes. However I'm not
> clear I understood 3).
>
> But the numbering in the APPs (X) and (Y) actually display are different,
> agreed?

Hi Florian,
please try again;
these two sentences contradict each other.

Basic question;
Given two different implementations of ODF, which have different ways to
internally do numbering. Are they in violation of the spec if they show
different numbers for the list-items ?

This really is vital to my understanding of your requirements and backgrounds.
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature