Subject: Evalutions of my proposal wrt. the reqs

Hi,

please find attached an overview of my evaluation results. I'm sorry that I was not able to prive an in depth
explanation in the given time. I'm happy to justy them in the next con call.

I must admit that I find Oliver's reqs extremely hard to understand, since they mainly seem to be statements from his
proposal converted into requirements.

I also attached a version of my proposal with header numbers in order to be able to reference to them.

~Florian

listreqanswer.odt

odf12numproposal.odt