Subject: Re: [office] Question regarding user expectance.

On Friday 23 March 2007, Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> sure. But bottom line this is what we "fighting" about.
>
> We could
> a) define numbered-paragraphs as KOffice does it and then let the WW import filter deal with the problem
> or
> b) define numbered-paragraphs as WW does it then KOffice import filter deal with the problem.
>
> However neither a) or b) really deals with interop.

Call me a idealist, but in my opinion, we should do
c) define numbered-paragraphs in a way that "makes sense", i.e. is flexible enough for the various
requirements of office suites, and is understandable (sufficiently documented), and is implementable,
and then model KOffice2 around it and let the WW import filters take care of the conversion with WW.