Subject: Re: [office] Evalutions of my proposal wrt. the reqs

Florian,

Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> wrt.
> a) samples.
> Sure. I'm working on this. Just wanted to provide the overview analysis in order to meet the Friday deadline.

The deadline for the call today was Thursday actually. I had chosen this
deadline to give others a chance to comment on an analysis, that again
may be read by all of us. Since your analysis comes to very different
conclusions than Oliver's and since the reason's for this are not
included yet in your analysis, I suggest that we remove topic from the
agenda of the call today.

> b) normative sample
> The proposal would work without the normative samples. However I think we should include them in the ODF spec in order
> to improve readability. Much like the Primer in W3C specs.
>
> c)
> We somehow need to come to a decision in the TC. I suggest to vote on each individual requirement.
> To be clear. When the TC votes against one of my requirements I'll stick to the majority. It was just important for me
> to raise my requirements.

I think going through all requirements will take us too long, and won't
help us unless we have a unanimous conclusions whether a requirement is
met. I will post a suggestion how to proceed in a separate mail.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer