Subject: Re: [office] Status of list discussions/Suggestion how to proceed

On Monday 26 March 2007 14:41, you wrote:
> > Creating such a list should just be to write down the thoughts already
> > formed in the past  months. And can't take much
> > time.
[snip]
> So no --- I'm sorry, but I  can't meet this deadline if we take M1.6 and
> the others seriously.

You misread, this is not about the requirements; this is about *your*
objections to the proposal Oliver posted. And *your* reasons for continuing
to object to it.
Frankly; after 4 weeks, I want specifics on why you object.

Read the mail you replied to again for specifics.
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature