Subject: Re: [office] Groups - Proposal to clarify ODF lists(07-04-05-proposal00064) uploaded

Hi Rob,

good point!

In fact I mean the "list style name".

So I guess inserting "name" will make this clearer:

"If the value of the attribute is true and the numbering style of the
preceding list is different to the current list, the numbers of the
nearest preceding list with the same list style <inserted>name</inserted> are continued as defined
above."

~Florian

>>> <robert_weir@us.ibm.com> 04/23/07 3:25 PM >>>
Hi Florian,

For continue-numbering in 4.3.1, you have:

"If the value of the attribute is true and the numbering style of the
preceding list is different to the current list, the numbers of the
nearest preceding list with the same list style are continued as defined
above."

When you say "the same list style" do you mean that the style-name
attribute is different?  Or are you suggesting that a deeper comparison is
made as to the actual contents of the list style?  For example, if two
list styles have different names, but identical definitions, are they,
"the same list style"?

-Rob

___________________________

Rob Weir
Software Architect
IBM Software Group

email: robert_weir@us.ibm.com
phone: 1-978-399-7122
blog: http://www.robweir.com/blog/

freuter@novell.com wrote on 04/05/2007 12:01:35 PM:

> Dear TC members,
>
> I uploaded the Novell proposal to clarify ODF lists as discussed in the
> last TC meeting.
>
> ~Florian
>

>  -- Florian Reuter
>
> The document named Proposal to clarify ODF lists
(07-04-05-proposal00064)
> has been submitted by Florian Reuter to the OASIS Open Document Format
for
> Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC document repository.
>
> Document Description:
> Proposal to
> a) clarify the semantic of ODF discontinuous lists
> b) clarify the relationship between text:list and
text:numbered-paragraph