Subject: Re: [office] No TC Meeting on Monday

On Friday 27 April 2007 13:01, Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 -
Hamburg wrote:
> we seem to have no particular topics for Monday. Since Tuesday is a
> public holiday in many European countries as well as in China, I could
> imagine that some of you are a glad to not have a meeting Monday night.
> I therefore have canceled the Monday con call.
>
> We will continue with our regular schedule on May, the 7th.

No objections to that; I was just wondering what the procedure is to get
the clarification for widows [1] into the spec.  Should it be marked for
voting? (since there were no objections)

Have a good weekend.

1) http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200704/msg00026.html
--
Thomas Zander