Subject: Re: [office] List Proposal Vote Deadline on Wednesday

Bravo, Michael! A message completely devoid of any reference to any
specific statement I made. You've managed to create a study in the art
of generalized avoidance of any actual communication of information.
My heartiest congratulations. (But do work on getting your word count
down.)

Best regards,

Marbux