Subject: OASIS IPR Policy

Hello everyone,

  Pardon the interruption, but I thought I should point out to the participants that each OASIS Technical Committee is
governed by the OASIS IPR Policy as published here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php

  There are three IPR Modes defined, and those are the only binding terms in which any TC operates:
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php#licensing_req

  I would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the requirement to disclose any claims that may be
essential to the implementation of a specification, so that notice of them may be posted to the IPR page for the
particular TC.

  And finally, please note that the purpose of this mailing list is to discuss the work of the Open Document Technical
Committee.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae