Subject: TC Schedule

Dear TC members,

I have scheduled a coordination call for next Monday, the 21st.

Since the 28th is a public holiday in Germany, and probably some other
countries, too, there will be no call on May, the 28th.

I will be in vacation from May, the 28th until June, the 15th, and would
like to suggest that Lars chairs the conference calls during that time.
I would further like to leave it up to him to schedule these calls
either as coordination, or as work calls, based on what we have on the
agenda.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

        D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer