Subject: Re: [office] good bye

David,

No, no rules change.

As has been stated before, the TC chair can apply for a membership fee
waiver for experts who are needed to contribute to a particular activity.

Sorry to hear you were off line all week! Well, unless it was a vacation
or something like that. ;-)

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

David A. Wheeler wrote:

>Eike Rathke:
>

>>I find the current situation where several contributors of different
>>free open source spreadsheet applications don't have a TC/SC membership
>>anymore very unpleasant....
>>I hope you will continue to attend our work nevertheless and we'll hear
>>about your thoughts at least via the comments list.
>>

>I agree with all of those sentiments.  I was Internet-inaccessible all last week, and I'm just learning about some of these events in OASIS that broke last week (including what _appears_ to me to be a significant rules change, though I'm currently still reading).
>
>It's my hope that something can be or will be worked out.  No matter what happens, I'd like to publicly thank EVERYONE who has ever worked on the formula specification.  Thanks!
>
>--- David A. Wheeler

Patrick@Durusau.net
Member, Text Encoding Initiative Board of Directors, 2003-2005