Subject: Re: [office] good bye

Patrick Durusau:
> Sorry to hear you were off line all week! Well, unless it was a vacation
> or something like that. ;-)

A long-awaited vacation, thankfully :-).

I do not know what I can do, but I'm sure it will take me a little while just to burrow through my in-box.  I've received a LARGE pile of private emails this past week, both on this and some unrelated topics, as well as all of the OASIS postings.  My thanks to all of you who have offered advice and other comments; you're not being ignored, it's just taking time to get there.  Please bear with me!

--- David A. Wheeler