Subject: Re: [office] Proposal: layer-set per page

On 6/1/07, Thomas Zander <zander@kde.org> wrote:
On Friday 01 June 2007 06:10:30 marbux wrote:
> Try as we may, we have not been able to replicate the formatting in
> OOo, although we have come close.

None of the issues you state are problems in ODF.
I'm pretty sure that what you are seeing is shortcomings elsewhere, but
not in ODF.

Thanks, Thomas,

Any feel for:

1. Whether the pleading format is something I might produce using KWord?

2. Whether Clever Age is right about not being able to map the Word watermark feature to ODF?

Best,

Paul