Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2007-04-06

* Roll call

Yue Ma, IBM
Robert Weir, IBM
Helen Yue, IBM
Patrick Durusau
Lars Oppermann, Sun Microsystems
Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
Oliver-Rainer, Wittmann 	Sun Microsystems
Gary Edwards, The OpenDocument Foundation, Inc.
David Wheeler, The OpenDocument Foundation, Inc.

* Minutes from last coordination call
Gary objects to the meeting minutes for the meeting minutes for May 21:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200706/msg00007.html
Specifically, according to Gary, Oliver and Eike were not present during
the call and there were only 5 participants and not 7 as shown in the
minutes.
Both Oliver and Eike said that they were present during the call,
sharing a conference-room/speaker-phone with Michael.

* action items
no new status

* SC status reports: Formula (DavidW):
- Test-cases/examples issues are being resolved: the tests and examples
will be contained in an annotated version of the specification but not
become part of the normative specification text
- Issues with some functions are still being worked upon as there is no
official formal specification for some functions from the financial
sector as for instance the "yearfrac" function
- Rob is waiting for reply to requests to some experts concerning
further help on such functions

* SC status reports: Meta data (Patrick):
- Proposal is almost final. xml:id attributes are being discussed for
some more elements but the proposal will become ready during this week
- We may most likely start official review by the TC next week

* A11Y
Rob: I heard that the A11Y is preparing a proposal to deprecate
table:is-subtable attribute. We will most likely get the request in the
near future

* ODF 1.2 Proposals
correct typo in 15.4.30
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200705/msg00106.html
the TC unanimously agreed to the proposal

* Misc.
Rob: there will be a special ODF track at OO.o Con in Barcelona (September)