Subject: Metadata Proposal Done!

Greetings!

The new metadata proposal is now done!

It will be on the agenda for next Monday, 11 June 2007, so please take a
few moments to review the proposal. You can find it at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/download.php/24275/ODF-Metadata-Proposal.odt

The metadata group won't be meeting next week (I am teaching in Illinois
on our usual meeting day) but we will be taking up our work on an
examples document the following week. If you are interested in metadata
or RDF, be sure to join that call.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick@Durusau.net
Member, Text Encoding Initiative Board of Directors, 2003-2005