Subject: citations, fields and metadata

Apropos of the metadata discussion, I had an action item to determine
what to do with the already approved citation field.

<http://bibliographic.openoffice.org/XML-bibliography-proposal.pdf>

My conclusion is that we drop it in favor of the generic new
text:meta-field.

Explanation is below, in a response I sent to one of the OOo dev lists.

Clearly we will need to discuss this as part of the broader metadata
discussion.

Bruce

Begin forwarded message: