Subject: Subcommitttee Draft #1 of the ODF Accessibility Guidelines for ODFv1.1 is now available

Greetings,

On behalf of the OASIS ODF Accessibility subcommittee, I would like to
commend to your attention subcommittee draft #1 of the ODF Accessibility
Guidelines for ODF v1.1.  Please find it at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24574/ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_scd1_9July2007.odt

We would like to open this document for review and comments from those
outside of our subcommittee, before asking the TC to publish it as a
final document.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,