Subject: Re: [office] table:is-sub-table attribute

On Thursday 26 July 2007 12:25:37 Michael Brauer wrote:
> So, taking it all together, it seems to me that we cannot clearly say
> whether it is reasonable to deprecate the attribute or not based on use
> cases.

Hmm; we can't come up with a usecase that clearly shows the advantages of
the feature, and removing the feature does not disable known usecases.

I can only conclude one thing from those two points.

ps. I assume that nested tables are still possible without this feature.
So we are not talking about removing any real functionality. Right?
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature