Subject: ODF Interoperability Camp at OO.org Conference in Barcelona

I'd like to bring to the TC's attention a day-long ODF Camp that the ODF Adoption TC is organizing on 20 September 2007 in Barcelona, Spain. The focus will be on word process interoperability.  We are hoping to have a representative for each ODF word processor vendor or project and to work on a number of interoperability scenarios.

More information can be found here:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ODF_Camp

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Rob