Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2007-08-13

Hi Bruce,

The attribute dependent example that you provided is not possible in
XSD. The parent element based example that I gave will still work - but
I think that is at the very edge of XSD's expressiveness...

Something like this will achieve the desired effect...

<element name="doc">
   <complexType><xs:sequence>
     <element name="a" type="a-in-doc"/>
     <element name="b">