Subject: Re: [office] Exchanging RelaxNG XML of the ODF spec to the compact syntax

This sounds like a good idea, since the RELAX NG compact syntax is easier to read and is so much more...well...compact.

Question is do we beleive that the Trang conversion is perfect and will not introduce any errors?  I assume it is not perfect (what software is?) so we would probably need to carefully review the translation and verify that no errors were introduced.

-Rob