Subject: [office] OpenDocument v1.2 draft 5

Dear TC members,

I have uploaded the OpenDocument v1.2 draft5 at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25035/OpenDocument-v1.2-draft5.odt

Please see

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1.2_Action_Items#head-e7f8a6a9cdd240143b0ab2a1bc7bde959ff9d36a

for the list of proposals that have been integrated into this spec.

We (Lars and myself) did not remove the highlighting for changes we made
for draft 4. That means, everything that is marked as changed in draft 4
is also marked as changed in draft 5.

I further uploaded the schemas extracted from the draft:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25034/OpenDocument-schema-v1.2-draft5.zip

As discussed, this zip file does not only contain the schemas in XML-RNG
syntax, but we further converted them into compact syntax.

There is no draft 5 for the package specification since to changes were
made here.

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer