Subject: RE: [office] ODF 1.2 - version info in meta inf?

Marbux,

Have a look in the wiki:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1%2e2_Action_Items
The Digital Signature Proposal is listed under "Approved Proposals"
which is separate from the "Proposal integrated into the specification
document" list, so that means it hasn't been integrated into the latest
draft yet.
In the "Proposal integrated into the specification document" list you
can see which version has each proposal been integrated into.

- Uri