Subject: OpenDocument TC work call minutes 2007-08-20

* roll-call

Rob Weir, IBM
David Faure, KDE
David Wheeler
Patrick Durusau
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Lars Oppermann, Sun Microsystems
Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann, Sun Microsystems

* minutes
last work call 2007-7-17
no objections

* action items
none

* tables in table cells
Formula SC sees no problems with formulas regarding tables in a table-cell.
There is no requirement for applications to support tables as cell
content and we don't know of any implementations that do.
We could add this to Appendix D (Core Feature Sets) which is non normative.
Recommendation to add information about the fact that spreadsheets are
not expected to support nested tables to appendix D.

* chart label auto position
still being discussed, wait another week

* layer-set per page
no new information yet

* conformance section
Start by translating current conformance rules into a format that is
consistent with new OASIS requirements.
Clarify packaged/flat representation requirements.
Packaged format can include things that cannot currently be represented
in the flat version. E.g. digital signature, because we use detached
signatures. Full support would thus always mandate the packe. Flat is
however useful for many utility applications.
There it may make sense to publish more information (code/examples)
about how to get from flat to package and back.

--
Sun Microsystems                Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer