Subject: Re: [office] Clarification for frame formatting propertystyle:flow-with-text

Dear TC members,

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thomas Zander wrote:
>> On Monday 17 September 2007 12:32:20 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software
>> Engineer - Sun Microsystems wrote:
>>> reviewing our OpenDocument specification draft 6 I recognized, that
>>> OpenOffice.org has a more detailed view of the frame formatting
>>> property style:flow-with-text than our OpenDocument specification has.
>>
>> Oliver,
>>
>> can you propose an exact wording to add to the spec?
>>
> Yes, I can.
> Probably, this is the best to do, because I think that due to the used
> wording and terms a lot of confusion occurs. I will work this out in the
> next days.

attached you will find the changed ODF specification text regarding my
clarification for frame formatting property style:flow-with-text.
Please give your questions and comments.

Hopefully, this time we won't get confused by the used wording and used
terms.

Best regards, Oliver.

spectext-for-clarification-of-flow-with-text.odt