Subject: Re: [office] text:meta-field

Ups --- sorry made a mistake.

We would need:
<define name="paragraph-content" combine="choice">
    <element name="text:meta-field">
         <ref name="text-meta-field-attlist">
         <zeroOrMore>
              <ref name="text-content"/>
         </zeroOrMore>
    </element>
</define>

instead of

<define name="paragraph-content" combine="choice">
    <element name="text:meta-field">
         <ref name="text-meta-field-attlist">
         <zeroOrMore>
              <ref name="paragraph-content"/>
         </zeroOrMore>
    </element>
</define>

I tought

<define name="text-content" combine="choice">
    <element name="text:meta-field">
         <ref name="text-meta-field-attlist">
         <zeroOrMore>
              <ref name="text-content"/>
         </zeroOrMore>
    </element>
</define>

is in already. Or is this handled via sections and special IDs?

~Florian

>>> "Florian Reuter" <freuter@novell.com> 10/28/07 10:06 PM >>>
Yes -- that would work ;-)

Do we need a formal proposal at that point or is this sufficient for the TC to discuss this?

Thanks for all the input --- the help is really apprechiated.

~Florian

>>> Svante Schubert <Svante.Schubert@Sun.COM> 10/28/07 8:52 PM >>>
Bruce / Florian,

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> On 10/28/07, Svante Schubert <Svante.Schubert@sun.com> wrote:

>> Currently text:meta-field is allowed to have the same content as a
>> paragraph, which not include a paragraph itself.
>> Therefore the given example

>>     <text:meta-field>
>>     </text:meta-field>End descr text.
>> would not be valid.
>>

> But it's trivial to change that.

Unsure yet if it is that trivial, but most important it was not clear to
me, what has been proposed.

Would it be correctly summarized that the text:meta-field enhancement
request has changed from having a start/end tag (containing
non-wellformed XML) to be able to contain more than paragraph-content.
If this is the case, what shall a text:meta-field be able to contain in
the future?

Perhaps in general text-content could fulfill your needs?
Schema would look like:

<define name="text-content" combine="choice">
    <element name="text:meta-field">
         <ref name="text-meta-field-attlist">
         <zeroOrMore>
              <ref name="text-content"/>