Subject: Google sponsors OpenDocument XML.org

OASIS OpenDocument TC and ODF Adoption Committee members:

I am pleased to welcome Google as our newest OpenDocument XML.org sponsor.
Google's support, along with that of IBM and Sun, helps us advance our shared
mission to promote adoption of ODF through education and community involvement.

http://opendocument.xml.org

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS