Subject: Re: [office] style property defaults

On 02/11/2007, Lars Oppermann <Lars.Oppermann@sun.com> wrote:

> > What about irregular combinations of attributes? I.e. two attributes
> > that cannot
> > be used together? How might this be addressed?
> > What about other interdependencies?
>
> I don't think that this is a problem, given the goals stated above. Furthermore,
> I am not aware of such a combination - which doesn't mean that they don't exist.
> I'd be thankful for an example here.

Are the language elements not an illogical mix?
font-name and font-name-asian might be illogical in one document?

style:shadow and text:shadow?

fo:margin and fo:margin-top etc?

padding and padding-right (basically the shortform attributes and the
longer forms)

Doubtful if it will impact defaults, but writing mode tblr then
setting some asiatic
script that required tbrl etc?

There is certainly room to trip up.

regards