Subject: Proposal for additional table:filter-condition attributes

Hi,

On Monday, 2007-01-15 13:48:24 +0100, Michael Brauer wrote:

> as announced already some time ago, the OpenOffice.org team would like to extend the
> list of operators supported by the table:operator attribute of the
> new operators
> are

It was agreed to add

    * begins (begins with)
    * ends (ends with)
    * contains (contains)
    * !contains (does not contain)

to the <table:filter-condition> element's table:operator attribute, see
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200701/msg00020.html
for the original proposal. That was integrated to the draft, see
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1%2e2_Action_Items#head-e7f8a6a9cdd240143b0ab2a1bc7bde959ff9d36a

However, we missed the two conditions does-not-begin-with and
does-not-end-with, so for completeness I propose to

add the new operators

    * !begins (does not begin with)
    * !ends (does not end with)

to the <table:filter-condition> element's table:operator attribute.

Thanks
  Eike

PGP signature