Subject: ODF Errata

Greetings!

Just a quick note to point everyone to the listing of errata (called a
"defect" report in ISO lingo) on ODF 1.0 that you can find at:

http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/0942rev1.htm

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) is the author of this document and convener
of JTC 1/SC 34/WG 1, the committee responsible for ISO/IEC 26300.

I have advised him that I would be submitting this report to the
OpenDocument Format TC for its use in accordance with OASIS IPR rules
and for the purpose of preparing a response (in ISO) to this report.

I have reviewed all of these comments in detail and I think we should be
able to resolve all of them in fairly short order. I am working on a
draft of responses that should appear as a draft document before our
meeting next week.

I hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)