Subject: Re: [office] Groups - ODF_1.0_Draft_Response_ISO_N0942 (08-02-27-spec00026)uploaded

Florian,

Yes, I will be covering all the errata submitted but this particular
document was just a response to N0942.

BTW, I didn't get your original message, did you send it to the list?

I wasn't planning on trying for a comprehensive errata document for the
TC to work from but a series of them so we can clear a reasonable
number, close that document and then start another one.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick