Subject: Re: [office] "Adobe donates meeting collaboration tool for TC use"

Rob,

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> I noticed this in the latest newsletter to the OASIS members list.  If
> anyone has the time and inclination, it would be great to do an
> evaluation of this tool, to see if it could be used to facilitate our
> TC meetings.

I don't know how much time I have but I am certainly interested in how
it might be used by the TC.

I will post a note to see what sort of materials are available for
evaluating the software.

Thanks for pulling that item out of the news! I must confess I don't
read it as closely as I should.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Patrick

> -Rob
>
> "Adobe donates meeting collaboration tool for TC use
>
> Adobe Systems has made a hosted version of its Acrobat Connect freely
> available
> to all OASIS TCs. Acrobat Connect can be used to set up meeting rooms
> to share
> documents and collaborate in real time through built-in chat and speaking
> queues. Chairs interested in using this tool for their TCs may request an
> account by contacting mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org. OASIS gratefully
> acknowledges
> Adobe for this contribution. Other companies that wish to donate
> resources to
> the OASIS community are encouraged to contact
> communications@oasis-open.org.
>
> http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnectpro/";

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34