Subject: auto-play presentation file format like PPS

Dear TC members,

I can not find the definition in ODF 1.2 draft 6 about auto-play presentation file format,just like Microsoft PPS format. If we really have not defined it yet, I propose to define it in ODF 1.2 since the requirement of presentation auto-play is obvious for many users. We need to discuss the feasiblity and the solution in this loop. The contents can be:
(1) The extension name of auto-play presentation file format, e.g. ODPP or anything that makes sense;
(2) The auto-play presentation file wraps .odp file as an auto-play file when user double-click on the file;
(3) XML schema definition for the auto-play presentation file if any;
(4) Explanation for the implementation in vendor products.

Welcome any comments!

Best Regards,

Mingfei Jia(¼ÖÃ÷·É)
IBM Lotus Symphony Development
IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
Tel: 86-10-82782244-2493 Fax: 86-10-62982924
NOTES:Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM E-mail: jiamingf@cn.ibm.com
Address: 4/F, DeShi Building No.9, East Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100085, PRC