Subject: User-defined character and paragraph styles

Hello,

We can't seem to find a way to refer to a user-defined character style (family=text)
from a user-defined paragraph style (family=paragraph)...

I am surprised, because I thought this was an obvious use case for user-defined character styles;
you would define "arial 20 bold" as character style "big" and then use it in the paragraph style
"big heading".
Is there a reason for not allowing this? (I am asking from a user-experience point of view
as well as from a file-format point of view)
If not, what about adding a style:text-style-name attribute to style:style with family=paragraph?

I guess it would mean replacing the current style-style-content for family=paragraph with something like this (untested) :

<define name="style-style-content" combine="choice">
    <group>
        <attribute name="style:family">
            <value>paragraph</value>
        </attribute>
        <optional>
            <ref name="style-paragraph-properties"/>
        </optional>
        <optional>
            <attribute name="style:text-style-name">
                <ref name="styleNameRef"/>
            </attribute>
        </optional>
        <optional>
            <ref name="style-text-properties"/>
        </optional>
    </group>
</define>

I was wondering about forcing to either refer to a named character style or define text properties in the paragraph style,
but I guess that being able to do both at the same time could be useful too.