Subject: Groups - OpenDocument-v1.2-v7-01 (OpenDocument-v1.2-v7-01.odt) uploaded

Greetings!

Version 7 of the ODF 1.2 draft starts with this document.

Note that I am following a weekly drafting schedule so the next edition of
this version will be posted next Monday. In that version all elements will
be defined and, hopefully, only a few attributes will still have duplicate
definitions.

My goal is to have a clean version by the 5th of May version that will
support auto-generation of extensive cross-references and other features.
When that is successful and largely proofed, I anticipate moving to version
8.

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Patrick

PS: Please read the editing principles if you become concerned about the
lack of schema fragments or examples. Not only can we have more extensive
schema fragments but far more examples than were in prior versions, not to
mention additional features such as SVG renderings of content models. Well,
not in the normative text but ODF 1.2 will support the optional inclusion
of those items in a "view" of the text. We are a markup TC and since we are
writing a markup standard, we should be taking advantage of standard markup
mechanisms.

 -- Patrick Durusau*

The document named OpenDocument-v1.2-v7-01 (OpenDocument-v1.2-v7-01.odt)
has been submitted by Patrick Durusau* to the OASIS Open Document Format
for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Version 7 starts the OpenDocument Format drafts edited by Patrick Durusau.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/document.php?document_id=27949

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/27949/OpenDocument-v1.2-v7-01.odt